1. Go to http://www.google.com/landing/cloudprint/
2. Choose between Classic and Google Print Ready Printers (If you are not sure if your printer is a Google Ready Printer click on that choice and it will give you a list of options. If your printer is not one of them it is safe to say that you have a Classic Printer so go back and choose that option).
3. Whether you have a Classic or Google Ready printer both options will walk you through steps on how to set them up. Follow those steps precisely.
4. Now, you need your android device. Go to the Google Play Store and search for the app titled Google Cloud Print. Download and install this app.
5. After the app has finished installing, it will guide you through set up. You will have the options to choose which Gmail account you want to link it too and which printer you will want to set as your default.
6. Once setup is complete you are given the option to print a Test Page. If all has been correctly setup then it will print on your designated printer.
You have many other customizable options with Google Cloud Print. So play around with the app so you can have a good sense of what is going on. You also have many options to print from, you can print documents, excel spreadsheets and even pictures from your android device. If you have questions or need more assistance you can call the store or check out the additional links which provide more detailed instructions and interactive videos.